Tuesday, January 9, 2024

I Would Save You If I Could


 If I could give you a break and breathe for you, I would save you. If I was able to somehow erase the pain you’ve suffered at the hands of people who were supposed to love and protect you I would save you.


If I could heal your wounds for you. I would save you. If there was some way to pull you out from the ocean of your trauma I would save you. If I could carry the weight that lies on your shoulders and in your heart I would save you.

If I could make you see what I see in you, I will do it in a heartbeat.
I would’ve given everything and give you the life you deserve.

I would save you if I could.

Concrete Angel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...