Tuesday, January 9, 2024

I am Healing


 I AM HEALING

I want to heal the parts of me that made it acceptable to love someone like you. I want to heal the insecure part of me that made me settle for someone like you because I believe that I wasn’t good enough for better. I want to heal the broken part of me that fought to keep you when every part of me told me to let you go just to say I wasn’t alone. I want to heal the traumatized part of me that believes love should feel draining and hopeless all at once. I want to heal the piece of me that tried to prove that I was worthy to you, even when I knew you didn’t deserve me or loved me.

Concrete Angel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...