Tuesday, January 9, 2024

I Trusted you

 


I TRUSTED YOU
I told you things I never told anyone. I opened up to you more than I’ve ever opened to up to Anyone else. You made me comfortable with trusting you just to break me down. I trusted that not only would you go out of your way to protect me from anything or anyone who would hurt me, but that you would never put me in a position where I’d ever look at you as another human being who took advantage of my heart and broke me.

You failed miserably….

You’re the absolute worst kind of human being because you saw how uncomfortable I was speaking about it, you saw how difficult it was for me to open up, you saw that pain affected my every day life and not only did you listen, but you consoled me.

You held my hand and you persuaded me that this was nothing like my past.

You made me believe you were different just to use all of my pain against me and hurt me worse then I ever have been hurt before.

So thank you, thank you for proving me right all along about you.

Concrete Angel 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...