Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Don't Be Like Me

Crazy EX to the other woman

I know you heard about me, and he made me out to seem like I was this crazy, insecure, toxic person but I am not, or I wasn’t to begin with. He will tell you it’s all my fault which isn’t true either. He will also say I am the reason why things failed it isn’t true either.

I know he’ll never tell you of the times he provoked me and at the same time he pushed me before I reacted. All the times he told me I was crazy or calling me names or abusing me for seeing the truth and for believing what he was right in front of me. All the women and secret chats and abuse I had to deal with throughout the entirety of being with him.

There were times I tried to walk away he wouldn’t let me go and made promises. This time at the end he did not for he had another supply waiting.

I know for sure He will keep this to himself all his vindictive and manipulative ways where he blamed me for my feelings for not being okay with his actions and abuse.

Now I won’t take this route of course he wasn’t always like this, well he didn’t start like... this he was perfect when we started, he was everything I wished for. Then one day when it hit him that I loved him so much and I would never leave him. Something changed inside him so much he turned into his dark, cold, heartless, cruel man.

You don’t have to believe me I know he is very good with his words and he’s charming and with everything he told you about me. Yeah I might sound like the crazy EX ….but I just thought you should know.

Trust me I would’ve given anything for a warning but then again I loved him so much that I probably looked past every warning that came my way.

Don’t be like me.

Concrete Angel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...