Monday, May 22, 2023

Translation: They were crazy and obsessed with me. They just can’t let go.


 

Translation: They tried to escape the relationship with me multiple times, and when I finally lost control over them, I labeled them crazy and mental to others so no one would believe anything they said about me. They may not have been as interested in me initially or afraid, but I love-bombed them with lots of attention and affection to get them hooked in the beginning and again over time of abuse, then began devaluing them in subtle ways, testing their boundaries persistently until I got the reactions I wanted. I gaslit them and deliberately tried to provoke jealousy and terrorized them in fights by words that were hurtful and damaging. This was so I could maintain my power and control over them as they worked harder for my approval.  If they reach out to warn you about my manipulation or try to tell their story, I’ll remind you that they’re obsessed with me and are not to be trusted. I also like to remind you they hurt me they will get what they deserve.

Concrete Angel

You are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...