Monday, May 22, 2023

Translation: They cheated on me and betrayed me.


Translation: I was the one engaging in deceitful or abusive behavior throughout my past relationship as per usual, but I’ll tell you preemptively that my ex-partner betrayed me. I’ll misrepresent and distort what really happened to play the victim, so you sympathize with me. I not only tried to make my ex-partner jealous, and insecure, but I also neglected them emotionally and mistreated them after showering them with affection and promising them the world – promises I never intended to keep. It’s no wonder they left I cheated on them and had secret conversation with other women and got what I needed from the other women. I am entitled to do whatever I want while my partner stays loyal throughout the relationship.

Concrete Angel

You are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...