Monday, May 22, 2023

Translation: Loved them. I am so broken they hurt me.


Translation: I don’t have the capacity for healthy love or empathy, but when I am idealizing any of my past partners, I’ll make sure to make it seem like I am besotted with them even though I mistreated them throughout the relationship. That way, you always feel like there is someone you need to compete with in order to gain my affection. The truth is, I never really appreciated or treated any of my partners well in the long term. The ones I can’t stop thinking about are the ones who gave me a taste of my own medicine and the ones who walked away for good – the ones who dared to discard me first.  I will replace them with another fast to prove they were nothing to me.  I will make sure to make people see they were the crazy ones and using me when all I did was take and abuse and betrayed them. I already was gaslighting and love bombing another but turned it around that it was them to make them feel unloved and making them feel it was their fault.  I didn't care if they loved me or were faithful it was all about me.  

Concrete Angel

You are not alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...