Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Translation: I just want the best for them.


Translation: When speaking about my ex I am keeping tabs on, I’ll pretend to be happy for them. This will convince you that I just want the best for them, even shortly after using my new betrayal target, to make my ex jealous and boasting about it. I will also make sure my ex-partner doesn’t become too fulfilled in their lives. When you become an ex, I’ll make sure you are traumatized and make sure I show you who has power, and I will make sure you pay by not having anything and on the street fighting for your life. Even though you left due to abuse in the relationship and betrayal. Cause I was the one who held the power of our finances and control over our relationship.   After all, I wouldn’t ever want anyone to truly move on. They need to pay for leaving me.

People who call them out, hold them accountable, honor their own anger, and are not easily gaslighted.

People who have the willingness and ability to hold narcissists and psychopaths accountable and call them out consistently never last long in relationships with them. This is a good thing! The narcissist seeks to devalue and discard victims who continually enforce healthy boundaries and honor their own sense of anger and outrage in response to the violations they endured. Narcissists and psychopaths also fear those who may expose them and give them a taste of their own medicine or could possibly present them with consequences for their behavior. Instead, they look for victims who are invested in forgiveness and will turn the other cheek to tolerate abuse – they fear victims who may try to get “revenge” or get back at the narcissist in intelligent, constructive ways. If you drop hints that you’re not willing to let bygones be bygones and casually mention stories that suggest that you regularly hold people responsible for their actions, or even mirror the narcissist’s behavior in any way, a narcissist may be less likely to continue interacting with you. Remember: narcissists want to be with the person who sings kumbaya, shows them coddling compassion, and speaks healing prayers for them over a candlelit service – not the person who happily sent their ex to jail.

If you are in a relationship with a narcissist or a psychopath, you’re not alone and help is out there. You deserve support. You may want to process your traumas with a validating mental health professional on your journey to healing and freedom.

Concrete Angel


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...