Sunday, January 21, 2024

I Need Someone Who Will Show Me


 Don’t just tell me you love me make sure you also show me. Speak to me kindly, support my dreams. Take an interest in my interest, as I would yours. Get to know my family, my friends my past and let me get to know yours.

Listen, when I speak, hear me, and I really mean hear me. Don’t judge me by who I used to be, but by who I am today. Cheer for me when I fly and be there when I fall.

Don’t just love me when I shine. Love me when I’m dark and sit in the dark with me and let us share our light with each other. Don’t let my absence change the way you talk about me. Remember things about me the way I take the coffee, my favorite music, the time of day I would get grumpy. I just want you to see me see who I am beyond my looks, my job, and my so-called status. Travel with me and let’s see the world through my eyes.

Listen to me when I need to vent and sit with me in silence when words won’t soothe me. Anyone could tell me they love me. I need someone who will show me.

Concrete Angel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...