Sunday, January 21, 2024

I am Not Sorry


 I am not sorry

I’m not sorry I developed boundaries. I’m not sorry you like me better when I was a People pleaser. I am not sorry you don’t recognize me now since I started loving myself. I’m not sorry for my big dreams that make you feel small. I’m not sorry I put myself first this time and started saying no to what doesn’t serve me.

I’m not sorry I took you off the pedestal. I’m not sorry I stopped letting you call the shots and calling me names. I’m not sorry that I began to speak up and voicing my opinions to things I did not like as abuse.

I’m not sorry that I grew and changed. I’m not sorry I stopped letting you walk all over. I’m not sorry that I finally realize I deserve better. I’m sorry that I have forgiven my past self. I’m not sorry that I can’t forgive those who done the unforgivable cruel things to me. I’m not sorry but I’ve learned how to value myself. I’m not sorry that I finally see my own worth.

Parm K.c
Concrete Angel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...