Sunday, January 21, 2024

Becoming Whole Again


 I love the progress I’ve made. Unlearning wasn’t easy and nearly drove me insane killing off habits I’ve known my entire life.

Healing knocked me off my feet 99 times to pick me back up on the hundredth time.
Letting go felt like I was allowing everyone who hurt me off the hook. Forgiving them Tortured my heart more than I ever could’ve imagined.
I’ve given myself, grace and a chance to be enough on my own terms I found peace through the chaos that’s been my life, and I’ve chosen to take my life into my own hands. I love who I’m becoming, because it’s who I choose to be.
Concrete Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...