Saturday, December 30, 2023

I Made You Special

I love you so much that I created something so special out of you. I should’ve called you a manipulator but instead I made you a sensitive man. The times you made love to me after you spent the entire day berating me and verbally abused me. I should’ve called you an aggressor, but I made you out to be a passionate man for the days you’d showed me love right after going through another jealous fit of rage and verbal abuse. I should’ve called you an abuser instead I made you out to be a thoughtful man that’s growing, learning by giving you what you want. Then you would call me crazy when I saw right through your lies and that you could never hurt me. I should’ve called you a Gaslighted instead I made you the only one looking out for me the time you looked in my eyes and told me you were the only one who loved me and proved it as I watched you pull me away from the people I loved. I should’ve called you a narcissist, but instead I made you the love of my life. I found a way to manage and brighten the light to every part of your darkness.

I made you special.

Concrete Angel

CONCRETE ANGEL -SHE IS ME- LEARNING TO HEAL..CONCRETE ANGEL (@concreteangel.learningtoheal) • Instagram photos and videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...