Wednesday, May 24, 2023

I was the one that needed to heal.


 I was you once .  

I defended my toxic person.  I believed that with the right love and environment they would heal and treat me right, I got defensive when people suggested that wouldn't happen. I hated the labels and convinced myself that we would be exception. 

We weren't, I am now one of those people who warns you about that type of dysfunctional people.  It does not get better and the more love and grace you give the worst it gets. They will take everything from you, and they do not care who they hurt. 

In the end I was the one that needed to heal.

Concrete Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...