Friday, April 21, 2023

Manipulation In Relationships: “You are the reason I’m behaving this way.”


 If your partner makes a statement like this, then you should run and never look back. This is one of the most common things manipulators say and is probably the most dangerous one too, in my opinion.

When they hold you accountable for their bad behavior, that is when you know that they are really, really, toxic people. By putting the blame on you, they are trying to justify their bad behavior.

Saying things like, “You made me upset, that’s why I didn’t pick up your calls”, or “I saw you speaking to your male colleague, and that’s why I flirted with women and look on internet and chat private with them ”, these are classic examples of manipulation in relationships.

You are not alone

Concrete Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...