Sunday, February 18, 2024

You are a Reminder


 You are a reminder.

A reminder to be cautious of who I invest my time in. You are a reminder to see people for who they are and not who they pretend to be or for who they say they are.

You are a reminder to associate only with those who treat me fairly and with kindness.

You are a reminder that I don’t need to listen to negative words, criticism, and assumptions.

You are my reminder that I don’t have to be around negative people who need to find fault, devalue, belittle, or disrespect me.

You are a reminder of these and many other things that you put me through.

You taught me how to walk on the safe side of the road.

Concrete Angel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...