Sunday, February 25, 2024

What I Have Learned from Life

What I’ve learned from life is that for every inch of sadness lies a foot of happiness ahead. I’ve learned that the simplest of times brings the grace of pleasures and the hardest goodbyes which can often lead to the best hellos. I’ve learned that crazy chances guide us to unexpected discoveries, and that tough times unveil the sincerity of people. I’ve learned that you have to hold onto your smile every day and free yourself of that frown.

I’ve learned that we can get through the hardest times in life but also realize It just takes time and love to heal.

Concrete Angel 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...