Monday, February 19, 2024

My Silence Means I'm Tired of Fighting

My silence means I’m tired of fighting, and now there is nothing left to fight for. My silence means I’m tired of explaining my feelings to you, but now I don’t have the energy to explain them anymore. My silence means I have adapted to the changes in my life and I don’t want to complain. My silence means I am on a self healing process, and I am trying to forget everything I ever wanted from you. My silence means I am just trying to move on gracefully with all my dignity.

My silence means I’m just tired of fighting.

Concrete Angel 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...