Sunday, February 25, 2024

Loving You Hurt Alot

Loving you hurt a lot, but there was a time when it was the most beautiful feeling I ever known, so I hold onto that and let the painful part go.
That’s how I save myself, by choosing to remember the good instead of dwelling on the bad. Because loving you hurt a lot, but it didn’t compare to the pain that came from losing myself.
I wrote this for me as a reminder that I can choose what to carry and what to put down. I had a memorial for all that was heavy and I laid it to rest and told myself you’re not mine to carry then threw flowers across the top and went to celebrate myself from that day on .
I wrote this for me because loving you hurt a lot and choosing myself is the only way to save myself. I died 100 times in your arms, and you hurt me in so many ways so today I lay everything down that hurts and I choose me.
Concrete Angel


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...