Monday, February 19, 2024

I Have Loved


I have loved, and I have lost and I have changed. It has been difficult but I have learned so much from it. I have learned that people can hurt you so deeply and horribly and treat you cruelly and not even worry about you.

I have learned that good people can change in a minute when their hearts have been broken. I have also met great people, but also very cruel, mean people as well, but the most important thing I have learned is that every person in this world is strong enough to let go.

People come and go and that’s life! The most important thing is to stand up and realize that you deserve something better than a person who is cruel and mean.

When there is more tears than smiles leave. When there are more fights than jokes leave. When it hurts more than it feels good leave. They don’t have the right to destroy you. Just because you love them. And loving them doesn’t mean you have to stay.

Concrete Angel 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...