Monday, January 29, 2024

Year of the Dragon


 Goodbye January

Grateful for the lessons, laughter, and tears. Cheers to the friends who stayed, and those who moved on both were vital roles. Celebrating realized dreams and those in progress. You’ve exposed my flaws, revealing my best self.

Thanks for the tough times that taught me to heal alone moments that made me appreciate myself and critics who push me to love myself more. Grateful for the highs, surviving the low and chasing every beautiful moment.

This is my year I deserve it, claim it and totally own it

Concrete Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...