Sunday, January 7, 2024

What you Tolerate you Also Encourage


 I realized I had to let him go. He was unbothered and didn’t care as he watched me seep into depression and lose my mind over his destructive behavior.

I lost myself and realized I was fighting for something and someone that was trying to destroy me. The truth is that he’s broken, and I wasn’t meant to fix or force him to get his self together. I healed and learned that how people treat you is a reflection of how they feel about themselves and what you tolerate, you also encourage.

Moral of the story, never let a person get comfortable mistreating you and disrespecting you. The more chances you give someone the less respect they’ll have for you.

Anonymous writer

Concrete Angel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...