Sunday, January 7, 2024

So Here We Are

SO HERE WE ARE
I don’t think you intended to hurt me, at least not in the beginning but once it started, I don't think you felt that bad about it either.
I've gone over all the options and that's the one that makes the most sense to me you see it's one of three
1. One you didn't know what you were doing but that doesn't work because I told you so that leads me to two.
2. You knew what you were doing intentionally or not but you did nothing to fix it and there could only be one rational reason why you wouldn't which is 3.
3. You didn't feel bad about it, you knew what you were doing because I told you, but nothing changed because you didn't care enough or maybe part of you enjoyed it, but I still won't allow myself to really believe that. Even though it’s true.
I'm not saying you didn't feel bad at all, just not enough because you apologized and made empty promises and temporary change for a moment, but still you continued to emotionally abuse me. But I realized the will to change wasn't inside you nor in you. I believe you realized that you weren’t going to change but you should have felt bad enough about hurting me or should have let me go but you didn’t.
So here we are.
Concrete Angel

  Concrete Angel -She is Me - Learning to Heal


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...