Sunday, January 21, 2024

Made You Stronger in The End


 I think I would’ve been stronger had I not had to go through everything I went through. Especially the things I didn’t deserve to go through or the things that created trauma for me.

I don’t ever want to give my traumas, or the people who caused the trauma that power. You know? The power to feel like I wouldn’t be as strong if I wasn’t beaten, abused betrayed in any formed, or even robbed of my innocence.
I would’ve been stronger if I didn’t have to deal with that trauma that constantly appearing in the present. I am damn sure wouldn’t feel so damaged. I would of probably be more at ease with the world. I’d be more willing to trust and not think so cruel of this world.
It required a lot of strength and determination to get out of that situation I was in. But I could go back and never have gone through any of that, I would do it in a blink of an eye.
Stay strong you will get through this I promise.
Concrete Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...