Thursday, January 11, 2024

Let Me Heal

Stop telling me that I need to let go and move on already. Stop telling me how bad he was for me and how happy I should be now that’s it’s over.
You have no idea what I am going through mentally and emotionally. It took every inch of me to pull myself away from him and walk away. He was all that I knew. He was my home he felt like everything to me. I knew what to expect waking up to his mood swings every day, even though the bad out way the good. I understand that you are witnessing the broken me and hearing me vent and would classify it as abuse and toxic relationship I was in.
I am also aware we were not perfect trust me I was there through all the bad that went between us. What you don’t know or what you don’t see is there ere good days and good times we did share together.
I had moments where I laughed harder than I ever laughed or for a moment I was the happiest I have ever been.
Although the abuse and the bad times outweighed the good it doesn’t erase the good moments that were there that could have been forever.
So, I am sorry if I’m not moving on as quickly as I should or as quickly as you’d want me to. I am sorry but Iam not.
You see a huge part of my life is gone in a blink of an eye and that was all me. I have to live with this decision forever and choices I make.
I need you to be patient with me as I recover from the abuse and try every day not to blame myself for my failed relationship which wasn’t my fault.
My heart and I are going to need some time to fix these broken pieces. I know you have the best intentions at heart, and I appreciate you for that.
But I need you to please let me heal from the trauma and be patient and understanding.
Concrete Angel


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...