Sunday, January 7, 2024

In The End It All Made Sense


 I realized it wasn’t about how many people understood my madness not about how many loved me or how deeply. It wasn’t about how many would stand by me in the toughest times or how many would forgive my mistakes. It wasn’t about others grasping what went on in my mind. It wasn’t about finding a true love. Everything clicked when I understood that I already had it all myself. I was the one who needed to do all this for me, and the only one capable of making myself happy. It all made sense when I realized it was in my hands not someone else’s.


Concrete Angel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...