Wednesday, January 17, 2024

I Hope You Give Yourself Permission to Be All That You Are


 I hope you give yourself permission to believe that you are not defined by a persons inability to love you, or by a persons, inability to choose you. I hope you do not abandon who you are even though they did.


I hope you do not neglect or question yourself, even though they did. I hope you remember to love yourself better than they could. I hope you learn how to give yourself that kind of strength.

I hope you remind yourself that you are rare that you hold here. I hope seasons of being misunderstood, being unappreciated, being abused, do not cause you to see yourself through the eyes of those who could not celebrate you or support you. I hope you connect with yourself on just how worthy you are and have always been. I hope you give yourself permission to be all that you are.

Concrete Angel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...