Sunday, January 7, 2024

End of Year Mantra


 Goodbye 2023! 
Today, I embrace myself fully. No need for other validations I find it within. I won’t be my own enemy, because I choose to be my best friend and ally. Treating myself with the respect I give others.


I won’t be someone else, because I love who I am today I open my arms to self-acceptance and endless possibilities. Loud and clear, I say, I love, except, recognize, and respect myself with all my being. I am grateful for what I’ve learned and look forward with hope to the next chapter. I am the source of my own happiness. 

Welcome 2024. I am ready to shine.

Concrete Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...