Saturday, December 30, 2023

I am walking into 2024 with a clean heart.


 I’m walking into 2024 with a clean heart. No more pain, depression, or sadness. If you did me wrong, I forgive you. If you stop talking to me, I will love you. If you feel I, did you wrong, I sincerely apologize for it. My heart will be pure, and my head will be clear. No more worthless tears, no more hate. Give it to God and let it go.

Concrete Angel

 

concreteangels.ontario@gmail.com



 CONCRETE ANGEL -SHE IS ME- LEARNING TO HEAL..CONCRETE ANGEL (@concreteangel.learningtoheal) • Instagram photos and videos

www.facebook.com/SHEISMElearningtoheal/

https://www.tiktok.com/@concreteangel65

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...