Tuesday, June 6, 2023

I tried to be strong.


 I tried my best to be strong and not needing anyone, because there was a time, I was left alone to handle the worst time in my life alone all by myself.  No one literally heard my loud screams. So, my solitude is aware of its inner stories, my nightmares are aware of my struggles and my pillow has felt those tears disguised in a smile during the daylight..

So, remember 3 types of people in your life.

Those who helped you in your difficult time, those that left you in your difficult time and those who put you in your difficult time.

Concrete Angel

You are not alone





No comments:

Post a Comment

This is The Man Who Deserves Your Love

Love the man who makes you laugh. Love the man who gives you his time instead of sugarcoating his absence with material gifts love the man w...